Design, test and support of electronic and software applications over the full product liife cycle. From concept to production, in field service repair, upgrade and component legacy.
Hardware Design capabilities
- Conceptual design.
- Initial document generation, design requirements and technology choices.
- Design for manufacture and test.
- Circuit schematics.
- Component selection, costing.
- PCB Layout.
- Board assembly and functional testing.
- Prototype assembly and functional demonstration.
- Type testing, compliance testing.
- Support Documentation.
- Functional Requirements, Interface Specifiction.
- Functional decomposition, modularisation.
- Data Flow diagrams, Control Flow diagrams, Structural hierarchy.
- Tool selection, IDE, Compiler, Debugger.
- Coding, Assembler, C, C++, Visual Basic.
- Real Time Operating Systems, Graphics Libraries, Communication Protocols.
- Testing, Test harness, Interface simulation.
- Hardware Integration.
- Life cycle support, Version control.